Warner - Mini Acreage So Close To The City
Are you looking to move to the country but also crave the city conveniences?
This renovated, gorgeous low-set brick residence offers ample space, absolute luxury and abundant serenity.
Set on a glorious land size of 6,895m2, you'll instantly see yourself waking up to nothing but the sweet sounds of the local birdlife.
Open the front door and you'll first notice the light filled living spaces and the functional open plan layout. The open plan living and meals area is big enough to accommodate a family of any size and flows through bi-fold stacker doors to your covered patio area that overlooks the inground pool area.
Adjoining this main living space, you will love the large kitchen that's beautifully finished with Caesar stone bench tops with plenty of working area, under bench cupboards and over head storage, pantry and stainless appliances. The bi-fold windows allows easy access to the patio area for the family gatherings.
The master bedroom provides a large walk-in robe, air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, and a stylish ensuite bathroom.
The second bedroom with own private ensuite bathroom and walk-in robes, air-con and ceiling fan. The third bedroom offers built-in robes and ceiling fan, whilst the main bathroom features a separate shower and plunge bath and separate toilet.
Separate laundry area and home office / study / kids games room.
Head out the back and you'll find the expansive rear pergola that's the ideal place to entertain family and friends or just relax in complete solitude.
As you move around the side of the home, you'll discover the true point of difference of this property - the private pool area and separate fire pit.
You will appreciate the plethora of options for undercover car accommodation with the large car port and shed for ample storage and extra flat areas ideal parking for trailers, boats or caravans.
Extra features include town water, large water tanks, a refurbished tiled roof, recently flushed/cleaned Bio-cycle system and an electric hot water system.
A full features list includes:
• Gorgeous 6,895m2 with absolute privacy and serenity
• Set right at the end of the peacefully quiet cul-de-sac.
• Tiled open plan living and meals area
• Spacious separate study/home office that is easily utilise as childs bedroom
• Large kitchen that's beautifully finished with Caesar stone bench tops
• King size master bedroom provides a walk-in robe, air-conditioning, a ceiling fan and a stylish ensuite
• Second bedroom with own ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe air-con and ceiling fans
• Third bedroom with built-in robes and ceiling fan
• Main bathroom features a plunge bath, a separate shower and separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Expansive rear pergola that's the ideal place to entertain many or just relax in complete solitude
• Fully fenced inground pool
• Water tank
• Fire pit
• Town water
• Solar hot water
• Tiled roof - restored and freshly painted
• Bio-cycle system - recently flushed / cleaned
Short drive to;
Eatons Hill State School - 2.1 klm
Bray Park State High School - 2.3 klm
Woolworths shopping Eatons Hill - 2.6 klm
Eastons Hill Tavern - 2.6 klm
Brisbane Airports - 40 min drive
Brisbane City - 40 min drive
Make no mistake - this is superb acreage in a 'Blue ribbon' estate that truly encapsulates the very essence of acreage living.
Don't blink be quick! This acreage property will sell.
For more information contact selling agent Nick Thornton 0407 736 046